Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so their Biologically Appropriate diet is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Tundra recipe provides your dog with the nourishing protein and nutrients they need, from grass-fed lamb, ranch-raised venison, duck & fish. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need.
Nourish As Nature Intended®
- Protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
- 85% quality meat and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including meat and fish
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
Metabolizable Energy is 3860 kcal/kg (463 kcal per 250ml/8oz cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 41% from protein, 17% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ORIJEN Tundra Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.) 40%
- Crude fat (min.) 18%
- Crude fiber (max.) 5%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
- Dietary Starch (max.) 15%
- Sugars (max.) 1%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.35%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- Calcium (min.) 1.8%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.3%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1.0%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 400 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min) 1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.