Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so their Biologically Appropriate diet is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Six Fish recipe is made with a variety of succulent fish including fresh or raw wild-caught whole mackerel, whole herring, monkfish, Acadian redfish, flounder, and whole hake. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need.
Nourish As Nature Intended®
- Protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
- 85% quality fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients are raw fish ingredients
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
Calorie content (calculated): ME 3900 kcal/kg, (468 kcal per 8oz. cup). Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 39% from protein, 19% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ORIJEN Six Fish Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.) 38%
- Crude fat (min.) 18%
- Crude fiber (max.) 4%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
- Dietary Starch (max.) 18%
- Sugars (max.) 1.3%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.7%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.4%
- Calcium (min.) 1.6%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.3%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 300 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min) 1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.