Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so their Biologically Appropriate diet is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. ORIJEN® Regional Red recipe is packed with 85% quality animal ingredients like fresh or raw ranch-raised beef, wild boar, Boer goat, grass-fed lamb, and wild-caught mackerel. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your canine companion that is beyond comparison.
Nourish As Nature Intended®
- Protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
- 85% quality meat ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including meat and organs
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
Calorie content (calculated): ME 3860 kcal/kg, (463 kcal per 8oz. cup). Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 39% from protein, 19% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ORIJEN Regional Red Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.) 38%
- Crude fat (min.) 18%
- Crude fiber (max.) 4%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
- Dietary Starch (max.) 16%
- Sugars (max.) 1.3%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- Calcium (min.) 1.9%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.4%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 400 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min) 1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.