Ruffmutts logo
Product categories
Product categories

Beef fat

The solid material remaining after rendering is called cracklings, greaves, or graves. It has been used mostly for animal feed, such as dog food.

Showing the single result

Special Offers

Sign up today to be informed of our sales and to receive special offers and deals.